• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel sighed and sat down on his bed. "How did I end up bunking with two girls?" He muttered and closed his eyes. "Who's idea was that?" He chuckled.

Castiel laughed. "Angels are really lucky and Archangels are even luckier." He opened one eye and glanced at Suzanna. "So are you ever going to change out of that?" He pointed to her bikini.

Walter walked into the huge building uncertainly, his face betraying none of his internal panic. The lady in the office had given him a slip of paper and told him to take the day off, since classes were almost over already. He walked around aimlessly, looking down at the paper clutched tightly in his hand. Apparently, his room was nearby. He had no idea how to get there.

Ashley shook Alex off of her leg and went inside again. She opened her bag and took out a flower. She pulled the flower into smaller pieces and ate it, carefully and swallowing with hot water.

Castiel rolled his eyes and looked over at Ashley. "Ash! You're back. Finally." He laughed and flapped his wings. "Welcome home." He smiled and rolled over so that he was facing Ash.

@Zelda18

Ash just nodded to Castiel before going out of the room again. She walked through the corridors until she bumped into someone, which hurt. She fell backwards. She rubbed the back of her head. "I've hit my head today one too many times..."

Castiel frowned when Ash left. "Darn. She's cute." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "I'll cook. I'm pretty good at it."

Ash did not feel like meeting anyone new so she turned tail and went back to her dorm. Ashley entered the dorm again and turned into a wolf, laying on the carpet between the two beds. She put her head on her paws and looked at the door, seeing if anyone came in or out.

Ashley lifted her head, listening for a sound, but then lowered her head. "I'm so bored.." She said..

Cas smiled at Suzanna. "Yeah you're cute, but I think that Ash is cuter." He laughed, not even noticing that Ashley had returned. "Where do I cook at? I don't see a kitchen." He said as he looked around.

Castiel froze in place and turned around. "Oh, Ash." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Didn't see you come in." He smiled and began to walk around, looking around for a cooking place.

Ashley turned human, still lying on the ground, blushing like crazy. "I-it's ok.." She stood up and started walking. "I can leave if you want to." She sighed and started to walk away.

Castiel appeared in front of Ashley. "Why would you leave? This is your room too." He laughed and turned her around, leading her to her bed. "Stay a while."

Ashley blushed. "I know but I thought that maybe you didn't want to be around me. I thought that I'd leave you alone.." She raised her eyebrows.

Castiel scoffed. "You're my first non-angel friend. Of course I want to hang out with you." He laughed and sat next to her on the bed.

Ashley smiled slightly. "I'm your friend? Not just dorm mates?" She bit her lower lip in confusion. She turned into a wolf, it suited her best. She laid down next to Castiel with her head resting on her paws. "Sounds good to me.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back