• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel tilted his head in confusion at Ash's actions but he returned his attention back to Suzanna. "There are many pros and cons I guess." He laughed and motioned to the one bathroom.

Castiel shook his head and lied down. "She wouldn't have bolted out if she didn't want privacy." He shrugged. "I don't want to irritate the person that I share living space with." He laughed.

"I heard something...." Ashley said, suddenly serious. "It wounded like.... A rogue pack of wolves....."

Castiel smiled and pointed to himself. "Angels cannot get dirty. If they do, the mess disappears immediately" He laughed. "So don't worry about me taking a shower."

"Hmm...do you wanna try a little bit of play wrestling?"

"I usually do it with friends to see how they are but since you're my roommate."

Castiel shrugged. "Fighting isn't my thing." He smiled and and put both of his hands under the bed and lifted it without struggling. "We archangels also have supernatural attributes." He laughed and put the bed down. "Not wise to wrestle an angel."

Castiel sighed. "Fine." He groaned and stood up, extending his wings fully which revealed his four foott long blue sword. He took the sheath with the sword off his back and set it on the bed. "I'll wrestle you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alrighty, how shall we do victory?"

"How about a blush-out!"

"To win you must make the opponant blush untill they give up"

Castiel laughed. "I could just force you to become embarrassed. It's an angel ability. But, I'll play fair." He nodded. "Ready when you are."

"Okay!"

She grinned.

"Wanna change outfits to something more comfy?"

"I sure am!"

She ran off to the bathroom with her bag to get changed.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

" How ? " Red said still confused

[/QUOTE]
Very, they killed my Alpha....

Castiel snapped and his pants changed into a pair of sweat pants and his shirt disappeared completely. He sat down on the bed, awaiting Suzanna to get changed.

Castiel smiled. "Not going to lie, you look pretty sinful." He laughed and stood up from his bed. He flapped his wings and winked at Suzanna. "Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back