• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

No, no! It's ok! I was just, well, surprised... That's all..." She blushed and walked up to her bed. She sat on it and turned into her wolf. She curled up and looked at Castiel. She then called after Alex and Red. "You guys can come in if you want to!"

Castiel shrugged and walked to the other bed. He snapped and a suitcase filled with clothes and other assorted items appeared on the mattress. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around and finally at Ashley. "No pink." He laughed.

he prowled in and stretched backwards then leaped onto catiels lap and whispers something to him that is a question 'wanna play a game'

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Castiel shrugged and walked to the other bed. He snapped and a suitcase filled with clothes and other assorted items appeared on the mattress. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around and finally at Ashley. "No pink." He laughed.

[/QUOTE]
"Nope! Not really my color..." She said and laughed as well.

SnowFeather said:
She smiled at Alex, then turned to Castiel. "Emm, yes I'm ok..." She blushed. She stood up as human and opened her dorm. "Welcome to your..... dorm.." She bit her lower lip, her face red. "Roomie...."
(wait, I'm confused now)

Castiel nodded and looked at the fox. "What kind of game?" He asked, his wings fluttered slighlty which made the room colder.

Ashley sat up in her wolf form and stared at Alex. She barked at him and waved her tail. "Ooh! Ooh! A game!? Can I play!?" (Her wolf is kinda hyper) She danced around in a circle, staring at Alex and Castriel.

Castiel frowned. "I've never played that game but anything with the truth must be good." He smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll play."

Ashley looked back at Suzanna and waved her tail. She barked and realized that the girl did not understand her. She looked at Castriel and made a gesture with her tail for him to explain.

Castiel and laughed as he looked at the other girl. "Don't worry. She's all bark and no bite." He stood up and flapped his wings gently. "I'm Castiel and apparently, I have two girl roommates. Lucky day." He smiled and sat back down.

Ashley tilted her head. "Sorry I'm stupid, what?" She turned into a wolf suddenly and rushed out the door. She yowled at Red to follow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back