• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

[QUOTE="alex the fox]((cute animals are my only weakness other then clumsyness)) owo

[/QUOTE]
(So true for me too)

Jason saw a group of kids talking and approached them and heard the angel say something about not knowing where is room is. Jason approached him and cracked a smile "an angel with no guidance, I wonder how ironic this is?"

Castiel shrugged. "I don't know what my number is either." He laughed and caught up with Ash. "How did you get your room?"

" I don't mind red is my specialty " Red said and stopped next to him

he turns into his fox form and sprawls out stretching " ok red, i can remember that actually since pokemon" he said smiling

(( here it is
ht_pudding_the_fox_03_mt_140821_16x9_992.jpg
cute no?

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Castiel shrugged. "I don't know what my number is either." He laughed and caught up with Ash. "How did you get your room?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well.... I didn't.." She blushed like crazy. "I haven't really seen any teachers or people other than the other students since I got here three days ago... I just found a note on the door saying that I was supposed to be there.." She shone up. "I know, let's go see if there is a note for you!" She grabbed his sleeve and ran as fast as she could. (suuuuuuuper fast) They soon arrived at the dorms. She went around checking all doors except two.

[QUOTE="alex the fox](( here it is
ht_pudding_the_fox_03_mt_140821_16x9_992.jpg
cute no?

[/QUOTE]
(CUTE!!!!!!!)

Castiel nodded and sat against a wall. "I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna eat something. I missed lunch." He laughed and a sandwich appeared in his hand which he began to munch on happily.

i am the epitome of cute! * trips on pebble walking up to the wolf girl* dangit! *failed at being norml* and clumsy))

"OH MY GOD!!!" Ashley screamed. She fainted slightly and fell to the ground. She then sat up and rubbed the back of her head...

[QUOTE="alex the fox]i am the epitome of cute! * trips on pebble walking up to the wolf girl* dangit! *failed at being norml* and clumsy))

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and turns into a wolf. She smells his fur and waves her tail. She barks and starts jumping around Alex.

Red ran up and in mid walk her leg brushed Alex and she became a Fox that looked like him and then back to normal

Castiel frowned and appeared next to Ashley. "What's wrong?" He laughed and knelt down beside her. "Are you hurt?" He asked as he poked her in the side.

She smiled at Alex, then turned to Castiel. "Emm, yes I'm ok..." She blushed. She stood up as human and opened her dorm. "Welcome to your..... dorm.." She bit her lower lip, her face red. "Roomie...."

Castiel looked in the room. "Wait....we're roommates." He shook his head and laughed. "What a coincidence." He walked into the room and looked back at Ashley. "I can find another room if you like." He said as he looked off to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back