• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Snowfeather went back inside. She saw Suzanna and Castiel and laughed. "Not going to ask.." She said as she turned human and knocked on the bed where Alex was hiding. "Hey, you coming out?"

Castiel nodded. "It doesn't matter since you have no chance." He laughed and walked up to Suzanna. He grazed her cheek with his hand. "Are you ready." He asked as he moved his face so that their noses were touching.

Ashley looked at Castiel and Suzanna and frowned. She turned back to Alex. "Please? I was thinking about going hunting, but I can't do that alone..."

Castiel grabbed Suzanna by the waist before she could pounce on him and he threw her on the bed. He walked over to the bed and leaned on the wall. "Cheek kissing? Really?" He laughed.

She sat up and looked at him, sticking her toung out.

"I'll give you a real one if I win, but you still gotta give a good fight."

"Fine." Castiel grinned and pinned Suzanna down on the bed. He began to tickle her sides and stomach. "I don't like violence but tickle fights are great." He laughed.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]he hugs her leg and his eyes have tears coming from them. "what are the angel and kitty duing ;-; " he whines

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing...." Snowfeather said as she left the room, Alex still clinging to her leg... She sighed and a tear fell down her chin.

She began to giggle uncontrollibly untill finally turning the tables on him and getting so he is lying down.

She took a seat right on his face and began to shake her booty, making it heard to breath and pretty embarressing for the angel.

Castiel lifted Suzanna using telekinesis and sat her on the ground. He took a deep breath and his composure remained calm. "Cheap trick." He muttered and laughed before standing up.

Castiel shrugged. "Sure. You win." He never blushed, but it was always nice to let someone win. He laughed and lied down on the bed. "Congratulations."

Castiel nodded. "Yeah but I don't really want to see what you would do after sitting on me." He laughed. "I have complete mastery of my emotions. I don't get embarrassed unless I want to. It would've been literally impossible to beat me."

Castiel grinned and went over to Suzanna. He tilted her head up and kissed her on the lips for a few moments, running his hands up and down her lower back. He broke away and laughed. "I would've done that."

Castiel sighed. "You ready put your butt in my face. Do you really have to do it again?" He groaned and shook his head. "Stupid victory." He muttered.

Castiel rolled his eyes and bent down. He grazed his lips over her bottom and he stood up. "There. Happy?" He laughed and looked around. "When is Ash supposed to get back?" He asked himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back