• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Cas returned the hug. "Happy?" He laughed and leaned back in the chair. He repositioned her to the side of his leg. "It could get awkward in the middle of my lap." He winked and grinned.

Cas smiled. "Your pur is pretty cute." He laughed and hugged her again. He nudged her off of him and nodded. "All you said was a hug. You didn't ask for anything else." He winked.

Castiel shook his head. "I want to go back to Heaven, but obviously that's not going to happen so I don't want anything." He smiled and put his feet up on the table.

Castiel laughed bitterly. "The school prevents me from doing so." He sighed. "It sucks here. Earth is too polluted." He looked at Suzanna. "At least the girls are pretty." He chuckled and stood up. "I'm gonna put some clothes on now."

Cas glanced at Suzanna. "Why not?" He asked before he chuckled. "I don't think that you would want to see me in my underwear all night."

Cas raised an eybrow. "You're wearing clothes. It would only be fair." He smiled as he picked up his pants.

Cas shook his head. "Do you know how bad that'll look if someone walked into the room." He laughed and put on his sweat pants. He left his shirt off and lied on the bed.

Castiel looked down and shrugged. "It happens when you kill both angels and demons for a living." He rolled over and pulled the blanket on him.

Castiel nodded. "Yeah. You heard me." He lied on his stomach and buried his face into his pillow. He was silent for a moment before he began to snore lighlty.

Cas rolled over on his side, still asleep. His wings folded against his back and his breathing was light and steady.

Cas unconsciously wrapped his arms around Suzanna and snuggled close to her. He buried his head into her chest, his snoring resumed.

Cas's eyes shot open and he sat up, pointing at Suzanna. "You blushed! I win!" He laughed and lied back down on his back. "I am great at contests."

"You already lost and kissed my bum"

"What ya gonna do, spank me for losing?" She teased, wiggling her rear at him.

Cas nodded and smacked her butt. "I never blushed, so I faked giving up. Kissing your rear was part of the plan." He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back