• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Aetheria sat back down. "The game is called Light's Out. The rules are simple, knock out your opponent." He smiled and leaned back in his chair.

Red flipped backwards kicking him in the face then summersalting backwards to her original place

Red grabs his face with her feet and pushes jolting her up and him down she pinned him and punched his face with a strong hit

" and you thought people get nose bleeds from them seeing somethign sexual" he said laughing and then flips her off him and then steps on her back

Red picked herself on all fours and jumped kbowin him to the ground with his head bashes to the floor she dropped smashing her elbow on his belly

using the time between mahes he flips just as his head flips the ground to also grab reds head between his legs and flipping her into the floor her head getting bashed

She began to bleed from her forhead and she reached back grabbed his ears and puleed them flipping and landing on him with a firm grip on his ears and pulled him up quick and head but him...HARD! Then she pulled back still holding his ears

Red growled and pulled his tail forcing him to her she gave him a knockout punch

Aetheria rolled his eyes and the arena turned back to the classroom. "We'll continue the fights next time. Class dismissed." He motioned to the door. "Red, be a dear and carry Alex out." He smiled.

" mka " Red said and picked up Alex she put him on her back and transformed into a red horse once she got out of the classroom she troted back to the dorm and put him in his bed then went back to her human form and played Titanfall on the couch

Castiel sighed and skulked back into the school. He began to wander the hall, sadness seeming to emit from his body. "Nothing can cheer me up." He muttered, hanging his head.

Red paused the game and said " yes " then dragged Cas into the room and onto the couch she gave him a controller and said " Play "

Cas looked at the controller in his hand. "Play?" He pressed the buttons. "What is this?" He laughed a little. "I'm sorry. I've never been on Earth before this school." He smiled.

"sorry cas, i didn't even know she felt that way" he aid eyes turning purple " but that doesn't matter since she is now gonna be forever totured by a curse in which i will put upon them when i find the right one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back