• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Red giggled and said " I'll teach you " then she began to battle him in the game tell on him how the controls work

Castiel tried to keep up with the lesson in 'video games'. He tilted his head. "Uhm.....I think I got it." He said as he began to press buttons, eventually beating Red. He laughed. "That was pretty fun."

Red smile and said " Let the games begin " and she began to play like a pro

Cas wasn't able to keep up with Red so he slowly set the controller on the table. "I can't keep up with that." He laughed. "How can one person be so good looking and good at video games." He shook his head and chuckled.

Castiel stared at Red. "Your eyes..they're...." He shook his head. "Never mind. I should be going." He stood up and slowly made his way to the door.

Sanya sighed and left the class room, running into someone as she stepped outside. She was knocked back a few steps, the clicking of her heels being met by an angry voice, "hey!"

She looked down at the person who had fallen to the ground. At first glance, she thought it was a boy, but realized she was actually a girl after taking a second glance at the stranger's soft features." I'm so sorry, are you alright?" Sanya leaned down, reaching a hand out to where the girl was rubbing her head.

Ace cursed under her breathe, looking up at the girl from the ground. "I'm fine," she said blankly, standing up and taking a look at the stranger. Ears? Tail? So, she's a neko. After a second, she sighed and leaned down; pulling Sanya to her feet. "Sorry." The girl was taller than Ace, though she seemed younger.

"T-thanks." Sanya said and patted the dirt from her dress before holding her hand out, "I'm Sanya, what's your name?"

"Sanya..." Ace echoed, registering the girls name to her face. She ignored the handshake and stuffed her hands into her pockets. "I'm ace," was all she said before turning away and walking to the dorms, "See you."

Sanya frowned from her handshake being rejected and followed after Ace stubbornly. "It's rude to ignore people!"

Ace shrugged, giving her only a glance from over her shoulder as she entered the dorms and walked down the hall.

Sanya growled and passed Ace, heading to her dorm room.

Ace watched the girl enter her assigned room and stopped in her tracks, "you've gotta be kidding me.."

She placed a hand on her forehead, already knowing this girl was going to get on her nerves.

Red heard chatter outside the door and she looked pit to see Ace she walked out and closed the door behind her " Sup " she said and put her hands behind her head

Ace blinked, turning her attention to Red. " 'sup." she wasn't sure whether or not the girl meant it as a greeting like Jon used to say, or if she was actually asking. So, she mimicked her words calmly, stuffing her hand back into her pocket.

Sorry, I had to go to the store.))

Ace flicked the lighter up from her pocket and caught it in the air, flipping it open so that a flame appeared. "Boom, magic." Knowing it wasn't really magic, she let the top close and putt it back in her pocket.

She was getting bored, even though there was a new environment around her.

Red shook her head and held out her hand and said " Magic " and a small flame appeared on her palm

Cas sat against a wall like he usually did. Something had sparked whenever he looked at Red but he doubted that she felt anything towards him. He let out a small sigh.

"I know." Ace said, looking at the flame blankly. She waited a second before holding her hand out. A few sparks danced on the skin of her palm, soon forming into a spinning ball of electricity that continued to grow. "Magic." The orb began to get bigger than her hand, quickly jumping sizes until she closed her fingers around it. Ceasing the ball of electricity left a residue of blue sparks that crawled up her arm before it was absorbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back