• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Red closed her dist and pointed a finger spinning it around the elements swirling around her arm the she closed her fist and the y disappeared she smiled saying " You got a dorm I can show you a room if not "

(Outside her dorm @ZackIsDead)​

An elementalist. Ace gave a half smile before waving a hand as she spoke, "I have a room with that chick Sanya."

Sanya peeked her head out of the dorm room when she heard her name, waving at Ace and Red.

Castiel stood up and walked into the cafeteria. He passed by Red and some other students and he shot them a quick glance before returning his attention straight ahead. He sat at an empty table and put his head down.

Castiel lifted his head and a taco appeared in front of him on a plate. He lifted the taco and ate it slowly.

Valentine walked into the front of the school. She looked around and her breath caught in her chest. "This place seems interesting." She smiled and began to walk down the hall. She glanced down at what she was wearing: Very tight shorts and a loose-fitting shirt. She giggled and continued her walk until she came upon a room that she assumed was the cafeteria. She looked around until she noticed a boy sitting alone, eating a taco. She chuckled and looked him over. He's obviously an angel based upon his wings. Plus, he is very hot. Maybe I should talk to him. Val made her way over to the table and sat on the opposite side as the boy. "Hi!" She smiled.

Cas looked at the girl in front of him. "Hello..." He smiled and looked at her shirt, which gave a good view of her chest by the way she was sitting. He blushed slightly and looked to the side. He took another bite of his taco before looking back at her. She gave off the aura an angel and that immediately peaked his interest. "I'm Castiel." He extended his hand.

Val giggled and shook Castiel's hand. "I'm Valentine. You can call me Val." She smiled and stood up. "I should find my dorm." She said as she began to walk away. "Help me?" She asked as she swayed her hips with each step. "I need a big strong man to protect me from bullies and other jerks." Val giggled again.

Castiel nodded and stood up. He followed behind her for a little while before taking the lead. "Dorms are this way." He motioned to a hallway filled with different doors with names posted on them. "Now let's find your name." He looked around for a few moments before stopping at a blue door. "Ah, lucky you. You don't have a roommate." He nodded and opened the door.

Val smiled and walked inside. "Thanks!" She gave him a big hug, allowing her chest to rub against Castiel's body. She sat down on the bed and a few boxes appeared in her room. "Will you stay or will you leave me all alone?" She asked with a pout on her face. Please stay, please stay, please stay. Oh my God, he's so hot. I want him so bad. Wait, what am I talking about? I'm supposed to tease boys, not the other way around. But he's so good looking. She sighed.

Cas shrugged and sat beside Val. "This is a comfy bed." He smiled and looked around before looking at Val. "You're a pretty good looking angel, you know that?" He chuckled and looked away.

Valentine blushed and looked at Castiel. She grinned and pounced on him. "You're not bad looking either." She smiled and brought her lips to his. She kissed him for a few moments before rolling off and lying next to him. His lips are so soft. I want all of him sooo bad. She groaned and lied on her side to face Castiel.

Ichi slowly made his way into the dorms. He was holding a black suitcase over his shoulder with a serious expression tied into his features even though he was actually confused. Idiotically, he forgot to grab a map or something from the office, and was wondering around in search of his room.

Cas gasped when Val pounced on him and suddenly kissed him. He smiled when she rolled off and he stood up. "I should probably get going." He waved and walked out into the hallway.

Val sighed when Castiel left the room. "I will get him to be mine." She muttered before standing up. She removed her shirt and pants, leaving her in only panties. She didn't bother with a bra since she had no roommate. She lied back down on the bed and pulled out a book called, 'The Science of Infatuation.

Castiel slapped his head. "I forgot to ask her on a date." He chuckled and walked back to Val's room. He opened the door and walked inside. "Hey Val-" He saw that she wasn't wearing any kind of top and only panties. He blushed. "Oh..ummmm.....I'll just come back later." He gulped and turned around to walk out.

Ichi sighed a breath of relief when he got to his dorm room, seeing that he had no roommate. He opened the door and sat his bag down next to one of the dressers. "Hm.."

Val shook her head and appeared in front Cas. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him on the bed. "No need to leave." She smiled, not even caring about her apparel. "So, what did you come back for?" She lied down on top of him.

Cas tried to ignore the fact that Val's breasts were pushed against his chest. "I was wondering if you would like to hang out later. Like a date." He smiled and wrapped his arms around Valentine, pushing her body closer to his.

Val let out a moan and smiled. "Of course! I would love to go on a date with you." She kissed Cas passionately. Oh God, yes. This boy is the best thing ever. She rubbed her hand down Cas's stomach and to his legs. "I would love to do anything with you, baby." She giggled and kissed him again.

Cas returned the kiss just before he pushed Val off of him. He stared at her body and stood up. "Great! I'll swing by later." He smiled and left the room, whistling a random tune. He walked down the hallway and to his own dorm room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back