• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Val walked down the hall. She passed two boys and waved to them. "Hey, guys." She giggled and continued to walk, swaying her hips in the process.

Ichi continued to eat the pizza until he was finished. He got up and tossed the plastic plate away and started walking back to the dorms. The thin, red, tail on his back hung limply towards the ground with only a slight sway.

Val walked down the hall, looking for any boys. "I wonder where Cas is. He seems to be the only interesting person at this school." She sighed.

Morphs into cat and continues walking trying to find people

(I'm getting off guys and girls, might be on later today I don't know)

Ichi entered the dorms, stretching his arms skywards and letting them drop. He looked around boredly, letting out a whistle of air, before heading back down the hall.

Val sighed and turned back into her normal form, wearing a tight tank top that didn't reach her belly button. She had yoga pants on and she looked for Cas. "Baby, where are you?" She called out.

Cas walked outside after hearing his name. He saw Val and he waved her over. "Hey." He smiled. "Why don't you come over to my room?" He motioned inside.

Val smiled and walked inside. She removed her shirt and lied down on the bed. "Nice room." She giggled and motioned for Cas to lie down next to her.

Cas shrugged and lied down next to Val. "You didn't have to take off your shirt." He chuckled. "At least you're wearing a bra." He put his arm around Val and kissed her cheek.

Ichi continued on to his room and plopped down onto the chair. He grabbed the remote near by and turned the tv on, putting on Something that would make him laugh.

Val smiled and moved on top of Castiel. She kissed him long and passionately. "Clothing is just a barrier between me and you." She grinned and moved her hands inside of Cas's shirt, rubbing his stomach and chest.

Cas returned the kiss, running his hand up and down Val's back. "I guess this is our date." He laughed and pulled Valentine closer to his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back