• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

(( i agree now science will peak in on them (;3)

noticing a woman went into a guys room she goes over and peeks in to see what they are doing.

Ace noticed someone sneaking around and crept up behind her. She leaned her face in over the girls shoulder, holding her presence from being noticed until she poked the girls sides lightly, "boo."

(( she is she wants you. and she is already almost naked, take the chance!

(( because i am sure as hell not lettign you get close to red, she is my pussy. :3 ))

She already lustin' for the angel D. (:*)

'......She kissed him for a few moments before rolling off and lying next to him. His lips are so soft. I want all of him sooo bad. She groaned and lied on her side to face Castiel.' ))

[QUOTE="alex the fox]science fell of the chair she was standing on and lands on her back " AH

[/QUOTE]
Ace caught her before she hit the ground, holding her above it just barely. She laughed a little, "peeping tom."

Castiel stroked Val's back, allowing her to sleep. He smiled and closed his eyes, sleep starting to overcome him. (I'm too tired for sexy time. xD )

Because I'm not that funny and I'm awkward in romantic situations. I'd rather beat someone up than be put in a place where i have to confess love or something. ( -_- ") Girly shit is not my thing, If I like you then I'll probably mess with you the most.)

science looks up at ace and blushes " i wasn't doing anything" they say instantly

( *pulls it out and mouth is all wet* i love bannanas <3 #science'sfavoritefoodwinkwinknudgenudge

(I don't know why, but it is extremely irritating when you use a plural conjugation when there is only one of you.)

Ace smirked and sat the girl on her feet. "Yeah, yeah, sure," she gave a playful wink, "your secret is safe with me, pervert." She held up a lazy hand sign signaling 'okay.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back