• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

"Really? I probably would've watched. It's not every day you get to see angels mating." Ace's face was void of expression, and her tone a tad off. She was being serious about what she said, thinking it would've been an interesting view.

Kissxsis is the most perverted manga I've ever read. I mean she PEED on his HEAD))

Val slowly stirred awake. She felt Cas's steady breathing underneath her and she smiled. She gave him a quick kiss and stood up. Letting out a yawn, she stretched. A book appeared in her hand and she sat down on a chair to read it.

Cas woke up and saw Val reading a book. He chuckled and stood up. "I'm going to get something to eat." He nodded and left the room without waiting for a response.

Cas flinched. "Ow. What was that for?" He rubbed the spot where he was hit, even though it didn't really hurt. "She fell asleep. I fell asleep. It's that simple." He shrugged. "Jealous?" He laughed and continued to walk to the cafeteria.

Cas nodded. "We were asleep. Nothing bad." He turned to Science. "In fact, I slept with a girl named Red but we're not together. It was just two people sleeping in the same bed." He shrugged.

Cas shrugged, his wings becoming fireproof the instant that the fire bolt hit them. "Reactive adaptation. You can't hurt me." He smiled and walked away.

Ace watched the interaction between the two before she swung her arm around Science, "hey, hey~! we could sleep together, pervert!" It was clear she was joking by the grin on her face.

Just before the punch could hit Cas, he appeared behind Science. "What part of 'can't hurt me' do you not understand?" He laughed and shook his head.

The move passed straight through Cas's body. "Can't hurt me, hun. I can become intangible." He laughed and shook his head again.

(You literally cannot hurt him, by the way. I posted a link to his power earlier if you want to check it out.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back