• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

(( yeah but still if he can't be hit by everyone then that is still op like that is saying he can't die. you should atleast make it that he can't be attack if he knows he is gonna be attacked

(His power is trinity force. I've said it earlier. He can get hurt but only of his power was taken away or by another archangel/archdemon)

Ace huffed, moving out of the way of the two with her hands stuffed into her pockets. She studied, gathering tidbits of information from them before walking off with a yawn. "That got boring.."

(Ehhh. You should've expected it. I'm an archangel. Mere mortals would never be able to touch a regular angel, let alone the highest ranking of them. Powers of Holy level or Satanic level would be the only ones capable of hurting an archangel. Should've done some research, buddy.)

(I already said that it's possible to hurt me. What don't you understand about that?? Figure out how, then you can fight me.)

(I never said that they are the only ones who could remove my power. If you come up with a reasonable way that removes my powers, then it'll work out. But look on the bright side, with Trinity Force, I could manipulate space and time, all the elements are under my control, and I could remove anyone's powers. Be glad that I'm not doing that stuff.)

(( yes they would lose their grace, and become a fallen angel no powers if i remember right owo

"well lets see if you like qeres my angel friend" they say taking out a sword covered in it

(( qeres is an angels poison it is a way to KILL them. so said by egyptians

(Angels can have sex but they can't lust over it. And archangels aren't affected by sins )

(And qeres May be able to kill angels, it still has no effect against archangels)

( I've got plans with Val, by the way *wink wink* you just have to wait awhile. Salt keeps demons away, it has no effect on angels.)

(( it is called lot's salt my boy can crystalize humans but oh i am not human. and it works on archangels according to wikipedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back