• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Red looked over and then bent back and flipped out of her chair and next to Alex with a smile

Aetheria shook his head. "So much to learn. Defense isn't always about countering an attack. Sometimes, running is the best defense." He smiled and sat at his desk. "Good point though." He nodded.

Aetheria sighed. "Hurry up people. Partners. Let's go." He pointed to the front of the room. "If you are in a pair, head up here." He smiled and snapped his fingers, causing Alex to reform. "No melting."

Red giggled and jumped lansding at the front of the room she motioned for Alex to follow

Aetheria looked between Iak and Sanya. "You two can be partners." He smiled and motioned them to come to the front of the room. (By the way, I already explained that powers don't work in the classroom @alex the fox)

Ace scratched her head as she left the office, letting out an extended breath, "what a drag." Small hands stuffed into the pockets of her loose-fitted jeans and she looked around. "Where to now, hmm?" Gold hues searched around whilst she walked, boredom beginning to kick in.

Sanya nodded to the teacher and stood, walking up to the front of the class without a word.

Both if my feet just had cramps. Oww))

i will get rid of his mpd stuff but change the way he acts. make it seem as if he i growing up. get rid of his elemental beasts forms he finds in books. and then he can only shape shift into stuff like animals and other stuff from religions.

(( so that is a major power down. since he can no longer get angry as easy as felix or be as calm as devon or as emotionless as zack

Aetheria nodded and sat at his desk. The classroom suddenly turned into a giant arena. "Fight your partners." Is all he said before picking up a notepad and a pencil.

Aetheria looked at Alex. "Then you'll lose." He smiled and looked back down at the notepad. "And you'll fail." He laughed and scribbled some notes down.

Red backed up and smirked then said to Alex " Here kitty kitty " and she had red cat ears and tail with her tail swishing and ears perked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back