• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel chuckled. "I only made a comment. Geez." He rubbed her on the back. "I do trust you." He coughed. "But, you need to take a shower." He laughed.

Hell contacted Fer and said "Can you go and have fun at the sleepover"Fer said "well i will have to get things done with that han i guess by the way i kinda have a crush on him"Then Hell said"Whatever just go in and have fun"Fer said "Ok"Then Fer went to ashleys dormroom and said "Hello anyone here"

Ashley stuck her tongue out at him and went off him. She took of her shorts and tank and went into the bathroom. She took of her bra and panties and stepped into the shower. She then went out and put on this. She stepped out of the bathroom and shrieked as she saw Fer.

"Hello i am Fer I am here to have a sleepover i heard about it so can you please let me join"Fer said as she shows puppy eyes to han

Cas glanced at Fer. "Another devil." He muttered before picking up his laptop and making it disappear. He turned to Ash. "You smell much better." He teased.

Ashley looked at Fer. She picked up her phone and called Hell. When he answered she growled. "Come her right now Charming, we need to talk..." She hung up on him and smiled at Fer. "...... Umm...." She blushed at Castiel's comment and hugged him. "Well, duuh. I showered!"

Cas laughed and kissed her collarbone. "And you look beautiful." He smiled and pulled Ash onto his lap.

Ashley growled and ran out of her dorm. She bust through Hell's door and hopped on him, waking him up. "Wake up you little!!" She growled. (( Haha sorry babe @Han Alister ))

Cas frowned and sighed. He stood up and walked into the bathroom. "I wonder what a shower is like..." He closed the door and got undressed before climbing into the shower.

Ashley sighed and went out of the room. She winked at John as she passed him and went into her won dorm. She laid down on her bed and played on her phone. "Life officially sucks..."

John looked at Ashley confused, and looked at Hell. "I shouldn't... Screw him." John went back to his dorm, and laid down in the bed with Suzanna,

alex just gapes and screams. " AGH, " he screamed before his bones break through his skin making claws in his human form.

Castiel stepped out of the shower and put on a pair of boxers. "Ashley isn't in the room so...." He walked out in just his underwear, not even noticing Ash had returned.

Ashley giggled. "Well hello there! Didn't you expect me back yet!" She rushed at him and wrapped her lags around his waist, her arms around his neck.

Cas jumped a little when Ash embraced him. "Hey Ash." He smiled before realizing that he was nearly naked. "I should put some clothes on." He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back