• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Ashley giggled and kissed his nose before hopping off him. She sat down on the bed and played on her phone again. "So, what do you wanna start with? Ghost stories? Truth or dare?"

Cas snapped his fingers and a bright light engulfed his body. Once it cleared, Castiel was dressed in white pants and a white long sleeved shirt. He shrugged. "You are what they call the 'Host'. You decide the schedule according to sleeplessnights.net." He smiled.

Ashley grinned then burst into laughter. "Oh my god... Fine, then truth or dare?" She patted the bed, making him come over.

Cas nodded and sat next to Ashley. "Truth or dare? I never got a chance to play that game." He laughed and wrapped his arms around Ash.

John gets up from his bed, and starts to mess with his computer. He dismantles it, and messes with the wiring.

"Oooo!" Ashley grinned. "Now you have to do whatever I tell you to, though only one thing though haha!" She laid down on the bed, her legs on Castiel's lap and thought. "Hmmm..... How about, I dare you to kiss my tummy haha!" Ashley giggled, melodic and enchanting.

Cas tilted his head in confusion before shrugging. He raised her shirt slightly and kissed her stomach. "That's it?"

Castiel began to think. "I dare you to...run down the hall in just your bra and panties." He smiled and laughed. "Too much?"

Ashley giggled. "Never!" She flung off her shirt and shorts and shoes. "Catch me if you can!" She giggled as she ran out to the hall. "Hey everyone, come out, come out!" She laughed as she rushed through the hall in just panties and bra.

Cas appeared in front of Ash and grabbed her. They both appeared back in her room. "That's enough." He laughed. "I choose truth."

Ashley laughed. "That was sooo fun! Did you see John's face?" She giggled uncontrollably. "Ok, what would you do if you could either save Red...... or me?" Her face became serious and she bit her lip....

Cas frowned. "Well, technically I could save you both since I am an angel." He shrugged. "But my main priority would be you." He kissed her. "Why? Do you need my saving?" He giggled and kissed her jawline.

after noticing what happened he heads to the other room with the door open. "hello mister can i botheryou" he said innocenttly

John closes the door, and smiles. "Nothing much..." John looks at his computer, which was displaying strange code. "Crazy night..."

Ashley giggled. "Hey, that tickles!" She hugged him before realizing she was just in her panties and bra. She covered her chest. "Whoops!..." She blushed wildly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back