• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Hell saw Castiel walking out of the cafeteria Hell went closer to him and said "Hey so what happened with ash did she reject you or she liked me"

Castiel shrugged. "She chose me." He nodded and flapped his wings. "We're supposed to have a sleepover soon." He smiled and pushed Hell out of his way. "Better luck next time, Devil." He chuckled and continued to walk away.

"Hey wait!"Hell shouted and then thought "Wow she must hate me but whatever i think i saw red maybe i could hit with her"Hell then went to red and said "Hey red so yah wanna hangout with me"

(@Wild Born)

Ashley went into the hallway in short shorts and a short tank top. She muttered something to herself and a tear went down her face. Did I make the right decision? Should I just... Skip boys? She sighed and out her arms around herself, shivering. She went outside and ran towards the woods. As she came to the edge of the woods, she sat down and cried. She wrapped her arms around her legs. ((Sorry @ZackIsDead I was at school...))

Castiel walked back to Ashley's room and saw that she was not there. He frowned and sat on a chair. "I'll just wait here, I guess." He muttered before leaning back in the chair.

Ashley looked up, her cheeks wet with tears. She wiped them away and stood up. "I know if you're mad at me.. I'm sorry okay? I was going to lose his friendship, but now I see that I might lose yours..." She cried and started walking into the forest, forgetting that she was only wearing this. ((PLEASE LOOK AT LINK))

Cas yawned and a laptop appeared in his hands. He looked up different ghost stories since he didn't even know what they were. He also looked up stuff about sleepovers. He laughed at the silly stuff like pillow fighting, secret sharing, and nail paintings. "Sleepovers seem pretty interesting." He mumbled.

leaving red alone, they follow to where he remembers meeting the one girl he forgots their name. red's room. he knocks not wanting to open up to something embarrasing

Ashley blushed. "Thanks Hell.." She gasped as she remembered her sleepover with Castiel. "Oh god I gotta go! See ya!" She pecked Hell's cheek without thinking and ran into the school. She ran into her dorm to see Castiel. She giggled as she threw herself at him and shoved the computer out of the way.

Cas sighed when his laptop hit the ground but he kissed Ash and smiled. "Hey." He sniffed and his nose crinkled. "You've been with that devil." He shook his head.

Ashley growled. "I only said I was sorry!" She laid down on his chest. "Why don't you trust me?" She looked up at him and pecked his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back