• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

o-o omfg how the hell? i was only off for one day!!! you gotta kick some people wild this is just too much people if it reached 88 pages in 1 day!

i thought i died for a week))

still it was one day. can you ask them not to exceed 20 pages so people don't get lost please? i don't no where to start now))

((wait idea)) he wakes up to find out he over slept. so he quickly gets ready and runs to his job. (( he works at the starbucks next to the school and they let him do it)) he still had 5 minutes to get there though so he was good on that just not with school. so he had to hurry or lose his job and his school.

Hell woke up finding his sister and another girl sitting down Hell went out with his black tank top and walked around the hallways wondering if there was a cafeteria

(Ummm is @SnowFeather here yet)

after getting to work they find out they don't have work that day. thankfully he grabbed some coffee while he was there because he almost fell asleep on the way. heading back to school he sits down in the commons

picks up pace into a full on sprint to get into the forest before sunrise

Kat reaches the forest and runs up into a tree

ears perk up, unsheathes a knife and looks down t'words a plump rabbit

throws knife into the rabbit, but not a kill shot, grabs another and throws it into rabbit, killing it

"NO!" they say leaping at them knocking them off pinning them with their own knife to their throat "you don't need to kill to survive" they say their eyes red

"now what do you say, are you gonna continue killing rabbits?" he says while their arm starts growing spikes "answer soon or you might end up like them" he says seriously

snapping out of it he leaves saying sorry for the trouble. heading back to the noisy school. to where the point of origin is.

Castiel finished his steak and stood up. He waved at Red. "I'm gonna go now. I hope you enjoyed your meat." He smiled and walked out of the cafeteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back