• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

"Eh. Not really. It's just... I was spending time with 'someone', so I don't like to be disturbed... But you're cool." John smiles.

" i dont know, i just, pass out and wake up somewhere compleatly diffrent." (pls dont mind the spelling, im tired)

Sin stopped playing her game after killing a boss and put the remote down next to her. Happy from her victory, she decided to take a break from it and take a walk. She began To walk out of the dorms before she tripped, landing in the hallway.

"Tch.."

Sin sat up, fixing her skirt, and nodded her head at the girl."Y-yeah, I'm alright I think."

"Sinnae, Sin for short.ah...thanks for helping me up." Sin blinked, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets.

Fer led to her dormroom and said cheerfully"So this is me and my dumb old brothers room"Fer opened the door and was introduced by Hell who was sleeping near the computer Fer said to Sin "So sin that is my dumb brother who is sleeping on the floor So wanna have a drink"Fer said as she grabbed two cans of pepsi

Why is he on the floor...? Sin stared at Hell a moment before turning her attention back to Fer. "Sure!"

Fer handed Sin a pepsi can and said "Go on drink its ok"Then suddenly Hell started talking saying "Ash you left me how dare you I....i Loved you...."Fer was suprised and said "Hey hell if you wanna sleep just shut up ok"

Sin took the can and opened it, taking a swallow of the soda. She glanced from Fer to Hell and back with a confused look.

(I gtg I'll bbl.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back