• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

eyes widenign he looks to the right of him to see the wolf girl and he hides under the bed "PERVY LADY HIDE ME" *he sadi under josh's bed

Cas chuckled. "Why are you covering up? It's not like you're fully naked." He lied down on the bed. "Truth or dare is boring." He muttered and waved his hand, causing his clothes to change into a simple pair of shorts with no shirt.

Ashley grinned and laid down on top of Castiel and played with his hair. She nodded and kissed Castiel on the lips.

Cas returned the kiss before nudging Ash off of him. He snapped his fingers and a tv appeared on the wall. "Do humans like tv as well?" He smiled and rolled over to face Ashley.

"More like hacking. And breaking servers." John enters some code, and the server shuts down. He closes the computer.

She giggled. "Well duuh!" She cupped her hands around Castiel's face and gave him a quick kiss before turning to the tv. "Can we pleeeeeeaassee watch something!"

Castiel nodded before handing Ash the remote. "You can choose whatever we watch. I don't know any Earthly shows or movies." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her.

Ashley flipped through some channels until she gasped. "Oh my god!! It's Teen Wolf! Please can we watch it? It's about these teenage werewolves!" She made puppy eyes at Castiiel and pecked his chin.

Cas shrugged. "I don't mind. I told you that I don't know any Earth shows so whatever you want to watch is fine." He smiled.

Cas stroked her hair a few times before placing his hand on her stomach and tickling her lightly.

Ashley giggled. "Stop! You're killing me haha!" She said jokingly. She blushed before kissing his cheek.

Castiel laughed. "You're killing me by rubbing against me with your almost naked body." He smiled and began to tickle her sides. "I love you." He whispered before continuing to tickle her.

"And if it's wrestling..." John thinks for a little bit. "Maybe." He laughs a little. "Maybe I can beat you..."

Ashley smiled and giggled. "I love you too Castiel!" She laughed and couldn't stop. That is, until she kissed Castiel, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back