• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Family problem

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon
Please tag me in a post below saying you're interested in being the step-brother. Thanks! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
You really like romance rps don't you. Well I would like to join but if you want to rp with someone else that's fine too of course. @Ayuna Kusado

She looks so cute. So were do we start that moment the brother tells her his feelings or is that just what's going to happen and do we start when the two of them meet for the first time.

kay I shall make a thread then. btw which arc do we do? I'm fine with anything but I think the aincrad arc would be best. (Actually I think the alicization arc would be more fun but that's only in the light novels.)

Shall we do a time skip in which we say that they god to know each better and such, I don't mind the current pace but at this rate it will take till page 100 for something to happen

....okay.........and as for the other roleplay...Cana ain't gonna come out and say a full sentence along the lines of I love you. But she would answer a yes or no question. So.. @Kylar of Lux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back