• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Los Angeles (WIP)

Prided zoey just skipped over like 4 people, duh fuck m8?

I'm off to bed aswell seeing this shit just makes me not wanna type somethin up.

Prided is after meh. Look at the order on the first page of the OOC. And sorry I disappeared last night, it was 3:30 for me.

Isn't her armour a mix of multiple pieces? Just looks Enclave to her. She'll realize soon after. Emma just got there. :P

Beaurmont said:
Isn't her armour a mix of multiple pieces? Just looks Enclave to her. She'll realize soon after. Emma just got there. :P
So then who's the pally? (X Files theme song)

2239698-oh_crap_meme_face.jpg

Did I mess up again? Welp, now gotta re-read character Bio's again.

Ah shit, somehow in my mangled mind I created two of your character. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. *Falls onto knees in submission*

well at least the first event will be set up kill the enclave lol at least it will give Mia very good reason to tell her chapter they need to come up here

yes because gearing up a small army is not using brute force and will not lead to a fire fight when the rest of us stumble over it and Mia gets a look at any robot and can say "hey i know this programming its enclave"

Might you ever think John's plan is to set up a force to protect the town? Enclave doesn't have the numbers or the resources to use true Brute force to kill off the inhabitants of Boston. So why not defend them and befriend them? John doesn't have the support of people to setup a policing force so why not use obedient robots for the time being. As for mia finding out they are Enclave think about Enclave in the past, they've never tried helping wastelanders. So you'll be called a liar and troublemaker for trying to stop a bunch of obedient and loyal robots from defending the town and leaving it with the meager defenses it already has. Megaton though of BoS as heroes because with out them they would have been destroyed by the super mutant army, and no, no matter how bad ass the sheriff megaton was he wasn't enough to stop an army of super mutants.

still give Mia a very good reason to bring in the chapter the capitol wasteland has heard this before

and if the enclave has never been called a friend if their purpose has been kill everyone but us and the brotherhood has people to vouch for them being hero here and there why would they be called liars when they say yeah they did this in the capitol

Karcen said:
still give Mia a very good reason to bring in the chapter the capitol wasteland has heard this before

and if the enclave has never been called a friend if their purpose has been kill everyone but us and the brotherhood has people to vouch for them being hero here and there why would they be called liars when they say yeah they did this in the capitol
They don't have ENOUGH people to vouch for them, considering they're a little xenophobic. Look, it's plot, let's move on.

ok well Mia will be very interested in these robots just showing up

and i'll assume you meant the BoS have never tried helping because otherwise these people deserve for the enclave to wipe them all out

Noting Joles argument, you need to ralize that Enclave is goverment funded and even more high tech than BoS, the war between NCR and BoS for example, 10 BoS pallies took on 50 NCR soldiers at a time, standard NCR soldiers anyways. That's what happened in Fallout Tactics. Now, imagine what Enclave could do if they wanted to, their power armour and resources could desimate a entire city, IF they wanted to

After the recent defeats the Enclave doesn't have the man power they used to but they could surely fuck some shit up if need be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back