• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Los Angeles (WIP)

Woah-- putting politics into a site about roleplaying. Nice....? (notreally)

Please just post-- we'll find a compromise in the future. And since everyone is here. we can get a move on.

(And skip me-- I am in LA at the mean time-- and I can wait)

Here's what I'll do to eliminate slow postings, everyone has a limit of an hour and a half to post, if you do not, you will be skipped. Deal?

Sorry, somehow I thought it was my turn to post? Luckily my post has nothing to do with interaction. I CAN remove it if somehow a problem. I did think Prided was before me?

Ok, I'm glad we reached a compromise. Thank you for hearing my side.

@Karcen it's time I corrected you: I said 4 words to your character, none of which were 'guy'.

Why wouldn't there be? She's BoS, all armours of BoS or any variant does, especially if shes a pally

Jubinhof said:
Why wouldn't there be? She's BoS, all armours of BoS or any variant does, especially if shes a pally
It's why she's always confused for Enclave. Paint can wear off or get scratched off, so there's a very real chance that happened.

because then there would have been no confusion and i have been going with the armor is put up a black varraint is no markings if it had the icon it would have been oh hey thats the BoS look at the very obvious icon

But why wouldn't you have it, BoS spend most of there time in a bunker, so I assume you would have plenty of time to apply another coat of paint. Like literally every BoS member, especially a pally would have it, but alright, if she's from a ghetto BoS lol

shes from the capitol wastes and if you need a new excuses she didn't have time she made it and then got sent out before she could detail it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back