• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Los Angeles (WIP)

Just go with it, the way women look and walk in Fallout actually kind of look different than men, so lets just go with that and move on. Even in power armour

Beaurmont said:
*Whispers* He is like 200+ Years old. Wise Sensei mode activate?
Yes, wise sensei activate:

Her armor appears to be an amalgamation of Enclave an BoS armor, meaning she is from a BoS chapter that sees heavy fighting. DC is the Enclave headquarters since they sprouted from the ashes of the American government, so the chapter there would see a LOT of fighting, plus it's only a few hundred miles away. The chapter there has more women than men who fight, and thus this person would logically be a woman.

I literally just had a heart attack, someone broke into my garage and I went to go see and as soon as they saw me they ran...

I'm literally full of adrenaline.

Dragon hasn't been active for nearly an hour. I believe a turnskip is in order.

oh i'm from texas i have more guns than people in the house, though only one isn't locked in a safe.

Karcen said:
oh i'm from texas i have more guns than people in the house, though only one isn't locked in a safe.
Same here, cept in Pennsylvania. Sheets, I'm not even eighteen yet and I'm entrusted with a gun cabinet containing 3 guns including a semi auto AK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back