• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Los Angeles (WIP)

well we will see how that plays out well seeing as it isn't a fix and go thing you most likely won't have Mia around to stop this all or try to

Side note I got the setting up a base part before it was the opening stages that I was thinking the group would stumble upon and start to screw up then it went into a how powerful they are at this point in time assuming they did style onto the plan and try 5 stop it in classic hero fashion

But yeah mia will only be in Boston proper for like 2 days without any reason to hang about

Nearest one is the Capitol which could defend itself for awhile I think

Not all BoS chapters are in little bunkers

Also once the robots are all functional he won't just send them out. He'll do it very punctual. Except eyebots seeing they are mechanic and messenger robots that can be repurposed for combat, like I said before John has a fascination with robots so having a team of mechanics running around with him is practical.

i guess i am getting my fire fight?

wait @DragonOverlord who called to your character and who was she following your last posts says you were watching the two in the scrap yard and they haven't moved

I hadnt read the posts from last night on, and had assumed that you moved. Whoops. And your character had after my second post. (if im remembering correctly)

nope she never noticed your character she is talking about those that appeared openly and no they haven't we have barely gone two rounds of convo because of the turn thing

Alright i'll fix it here in an hour or two! I went ahead and deleted it so I can redo it later *In case I post out of turn, this is why* so you guys can go ahead and skip me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back