• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Star "be nice guys he is always looking to attach onto people you know that"

Moon"well you cute when you sleep so peaceful"

Samantha laughs. "I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her out on a date during this mission. She'd probably make a bet. Poor boy," she said.

Renna looks at him with a blush growing on her cheeks. "How long were you watching me?" she asks, covering her face to hide the blush.

Star "yet probably I'll make that bet " -holds out his hand-

Moon "not long just long enough"

Renna blushed some more, peeking out through her fingers. "GAH! You got me blushing!"

Samantha laughed, grabbing his hand. "The bet is that he will ask her out and she'd find a bet to try switching things around. I say that she will make the bet. Do you say she won't? Oh, loser gets to clean the guild for a week," she said, smirking.

Moon "sorry come on let's go" -gets up and offers to help her up-

(What are you trying to say about her making a bet I'm confused)

((She's rambling. And yes, she's making a bet. She tends to gamble and ramble. She's slightly crazy...))

Renna takes his offer, stumbling into his chest when she stood. Her blush grows and she scrambles away, her cheeks red.

-Moon smiles- "it's ok you know and hey afterwards do you want to go to the amusement park?"

Star "deal"

"Won't you get sick from the rides?" she said and then paused. "Wait... are you asking me out on a date?"

Samantha grinned, taking her hand away. "I hope that you're ready for cleaning!" she said, walking away.

Moon "yes and yes but I don't care as long as your happy" -he says smiling-

-star grins-

(I hope you know since star is going to lose I won't be using him)

((Oh no. Sam is losing. She has a tendency to lose.))

Renna smiled and nodded. "Sure. Seems like fun," she said, blushing slightly. "But now, we have a mission. You ready to go?"

((And that Renna would try changing things by making a bet. She won't. She isn't like that.))

Renna smiled. "Then let's get this show on the road," she said, walking ahead, transforming into her usual clothes.

Fox: I don't think I'll ever get used to traveling that way . how did my dad not get sick When he did it!

Aries: maybe traveling through the spirit world to get to where you want to go is not your thing?

Fox: Its the quickest way to get the places, *panting* now to get on with the mission.

Renna smiled and nodded. "This shall be fun. I'll be able to use that be sword..."

((Yep.))

Moon "yep lets go there should be a boat waiting" -he said starting to run laughing as he went-

Renna ran after him, her face a mask of calm. She passed him as she picks up her pace. "Come on!" she shouts, smiling over her shoulder.

Moon "ice dragon floor" -he whispered so she wouldn't here him-

(Btw I have to get off here soon so let's finish it up shall we :D )

((Okay.))

Renna shrieked as she slotted. But she used her new armor to stay on the ice. "Nice try!" she laughs, racing ahead.

Fox : thinking to himself ,wonder who is going to win that bet?I wonder who is going to win the bet (Remember when natsu traveled accidentally through the spirit world when he was hanging onto the spirit in I think the third episode of the first season? Fox has been doing the same )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back