• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"I've done back to back jobs. I get back once, eating cake and you guys needed my help. Seriously guys, I can't do it all. I'm going out tonight, don't expect me back till the dawn," Renna says, checking out the room, placing Sapphire on the ground. Shoving the keys into Dusks hands, "See ya later."

Renna marches off to a place she knows. A place she has kept hidden for so long.

Dusk "ok have fun"

-flops onto a bed and sleeps-

Leoko wanders around the guild hall for a while looking for gray

Renna takes a swig of her sake, staring over the cliff. She hums a strange yet sad tune.

Samantha poked her head in. "Fried and the rest of the Raijinshuu went with him," she said before disappearing again.

Star "sorry I'm working on something right now"

-as the tattoo gun started on his left hand-

Renna looked up, shock clear in her eyes. "Hmm?" she asked. "This place was the last I saw him."

"My brother. He had ran away a long time. Mother was devastated. He as my twin. He died protecting me," she whispers

Moon "ok follow me"

-walks down the hill into a cave that's completely covered in this kind of rainbow ice-

"What do you think"

Renna followed warily. Her eyes widen at the sight before her. "This is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she said, walking a bit

Moon "I've been working on this type of ice for years I think I can finally show the guild, do you think natsu and gajeel will be proud?"

Renna nodded. "It's beautiful. Although Grey would flip out. But you've improved so much. Just wait until you get your duel dragon slayer mode," she said, smiling at him

Moon "ya can't wait and I hope you liked it but I have to go back to training see ya tomorrow morning"

-moon says walking away into the darkness-

Renna smiled after him as shook her head. "Hey Moon! I want to show you something too!" she called

Users who are viewing this thread

Back