• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

-Moon stops dead in his track and his eyes widen to the size of apples-

"Wo your beautiful I have to say"

"No because I enjoy being near you. You make me not worry about my self but about you that's why i was such a a$$ this morning" -he smiles-

Renna smiled softly, her blush growing deeper. "I saw this armor and I wanted it. It reminded me a bit of you. Ice looks dangerous from afar, but once you get close, you see it's beauty."

Moon " exactly that was Stars first lesson she taught me she said ice can be so dangerous but also beautiful kinda just like you"

"I've always adored ice. The dangerous beauty. And by beautiful just like you, who?" she says. "I'm sorry. It's a stupid question."

-Moon touches her shoulder-

"You. Now I must finish I'll will see you later I promise"

Renna blushed fiercely. "Thank you... I will see you later too. Goodbye Moon," she said softly, cupping a cheek in her hand before turning around and leaving, a smile on her face.

((No lie, I'm shipping them ever so slightly...))

-moon thinks in his mind She's so beautiful I hope what I'm making her is good enough-

(Why?)

Fox shudders,: gajeel : what's up

Fox : I don't know but something big just happened

Big?

Yeah, sometimes I can sense moments when freands are experiencing strong emotions.

Gajeel: huh, weard

((I'm a girl. I tend to ship the stuff I really think and hope will work out. Well, I prefer not calling myself a girl. But I'm not a lady either...))

Renna walks in a daze back to her cliff. She sits down and smiles at the sky. "Look here, Akira. I'm blushing. It's been a long time since you've seen that, huh?" she says, laying down in the grass. She trades the ice armor for something much comfortable. A simple skirt and shirt combo. A rare sight to see her like this. So at ease.

(I'm really confused)

Moon "I think I'm going to the room" -he mutters to himself as he starts walking-

((Lol. I tend to be confusing))

Renna had fallen asleep, curled up on her cliff. Her smile still on her face. Her face was so innocent. She was no longer the scowling, defensive woman she is

-morning comes-

Moon "Renna you up yet?" -moon walks in and sees she's not there -

"Where is she probably still at the cliff" -moon runs up there and sits there watching her for a little bit before touching her shoulder and saying-

"Hey Renna it's morning time to go"

(Hey I'll be right back have to eat)

((Okay. I'll be here.))

Renna jolts awake, eyes blurry with sleep. She saw the sky and groaned. "This is why I never sleep," she mumbled, standing up.

Fox : I bet it's moon in Renna, I mean have you seen the way that they look at each other?

Gajeel : no not really

Samantha smirked. "You mean the way she looks ready to kill him? And how he looks so lost? Yep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back