• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna laughed as she saw him get on the boat. "You can always swim, you know," she said as she sat down, transforming once more to get outfit

Fox163 said:
Fox : thinking to himself ,wonder who is going to win that bet?I wonder who is going to win the bet (Remember when natsu traveled accidentally through the spirit world when he was hanging onto the spirit in I think the third episode of the first season? Fox has been doing the same )
((Ummm... I think it was the chapter of the manga...))

Moon "no thank you I'd rather be sick and with you then swimming by myself "

Moon "hey about time "

Renna saw Dusk and she smirked. "Welcome to the world of living. How will did you sleep Dusk?"

Renna blushed when she heard what Moon said. She looked over the ocean and let her long purple hair cover her face as she tried to regain her composure.

"Because you were complaining about not being able to sleep yesterday," Renna said, rolling her eyes

((My phone!! It's a slide keyboard!! >.<))

Renna blushed some more, hiding behind her hair again.

"A storm is coming. We are going around it. So about an hour," Renna said, looking at them. "Who is going to lay down on the seats and who is going to sit beside me?"

Moon "I think I'll just lay in the middle of the ship you know" -he says sarcastically and groggy-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back