• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Dusk "chaos beam" he spoke with pure indifference

-firing at a wyree near renna's head-

-using a chaos speed boost he charges past renna and punches one in the face, killing it-

Renna laughed once more, switching the ice blade for two long swords. She resists and spins. A dance. "Hey! This is only the beginning! There will be more!"

Dusk "chaos creation... Sword"

-sommons a sword made out of pure magic-

Dusk "try this"

-tosses sword to renna-

-fires more chaos beams at wyrees-

Renna caught the sword, the other two disappearing. She laughed as she slays more. Yes, she's being attacked too. She is in pain. But she will live.

Dusk " fine but you will end up caught in the blast"

((It's my new spell it causes an explosion of magic that destroys anything within a 20foot radius))

Renna growled, pulling back. "I hate you," she grumbled, sending an army of swords at the ones inn the back before the series themselves disappear

Dusk "chaos bomb!"

-cast spell in the middle of the wyrees decimating what was left of them-

-begins to climb to the top of the tower-

Dusk "I'm not coming back with you, but I will be back in a few months. Keep the sword"

Renna rolled her eyes. "You know... there will be more. Wait here while I go scope the place. Stay," she said, racing away. Her armor changed once again, this time a favorite of her grandmother's. Black pants with flame designs and bandages across her chest.

"AND YOU'RE GOING BACK!" she shouts, sending swords at him. They guide him away from those, nicking his skin. She traces on ward, a single sword in her grasp, not caring of the possibilities of dying.

-Moon yells- "ice dragon Aqua freeze!"

-as the air froze from the water in it wyrees began to drop like flys their wings being frozen solid- "there all your guys!" -he yelled is his own trance-

-gets to the south nest and yells- "ice dragon roar!" -and completely destroys the nest-

5 bright flashes and fox falls out of the sky, flat on his face, in front of the group

Fox:lily! where are we!?

Lily: I don't know! We bumped that relic and now where here!

Fox turns to find the group

Fox: oh hi! Funny finding you here *faint*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back