• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Moon "JUST SIT"

-moon demanded his eyes blazing with anger-

Last edited by a moderator:
Renna glared at Moon, her body shaking in anger. "DON'T YOU RIPPING DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" she shouts, she takes out her ice sword and impaled into the ground. "Here's your sword back. You'll be needing out more than me." She marches off, toward the nest.

-stands-

Dusk "but you're right, they'll find out sooner or later. And I need to cache up on my training anyways"

-moon just stood there shaking as one tear rolled- "go after her fox keep her safe I'm leaving you guys take the money bye" -moon shot into the sky using his ice rockets to propel himself to the fairy tail sacred island-

Fox: "you ok Renna?"

Fox whispers to Lilly,:" hey, grab that ice sword please. Don't want to leave it behind"

-a mutter comes from moon bag- "your can come out I'm not mad any more"

Sapphire "are you ok moon you know I worry about you"

Moon "yea I'm fine just sad"

Renna had used her Purgatory armor to defeat the nest, collapsing on the ground. She sighs and closes her eyes. She's going to apologize to him. She just can't move right now.

Renna looked at Fox before looking away. "I'm a terrible person. A stone cold b****," she said, looking away. "If you see Moon, tell him I'm sorry. I'm leaving the guild. The council offered me a position. I'm accepting it," she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back