• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna screeched as she destroys the nest. Blood splattered everywhere. Bodies lay broken and bloody. And then there is Renna. Claw marks and bites cover her body. She pants and sits down. "Guess I overdid it."

Renna stands up, trying to walk back down. She winced as she walls down the steps, smiling when she raced the bottom. "I got a nest."

Fox, getting up :" I'm sorry if I caused any problems by somehow teleporting here, this is your mission so I will get out of your way"

Begins to walk away

Fox starts scouting around while playing with what little fire he could conjure in his hand (being the son of natsu fox does have some but very little fire power)

Fox:"don't see anyone else, we should be good"

Renna walks with them, ignoring the pain in her leg. "I'm not sitting out. I'm coming," she frowned, eyes angry.

Renna walks with them, ignoring the pain in her leg. "I'm not sitting out. I'm coming," she frowned, eyes angry.

((IGNORE THE DOUBLE POST!!! MY PHONE HATRED ME!!))

Renna glared at both of them. "I am more than capable to do this. This isn't the worst I've received. I can fight," she said, trying not to wince as she stands taller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back