• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Because maybe I'll find a way to control me. Sorry Dusk but I'm leaving. I can't keep hurting everyone."

Dusk "but if you leave moon would two. He loves you he just doesn't like to show it"

? "He is right you know"

"Fox... it isn't his fault. It's something I want to do," she said, sitting up with a wince

Renna sighed. "I can't keep hurting everyone. You guys don't need me. And that's that."

-begins to walk away-

Dusk "think befor you act"

Dusk "fox take care of her until moon comes back"

Moon "sapphire prepare for impact"

Sapphire " what wh-"

-BOOM! A ice geyser shoots up from the middle of the ocean-

Meanwhile on the island

Meteor" what the". Why is there an- ice glacier in the middle of the ocean. Oh! It's M00n!

Dusk "Rio can you stay with them"

Rio "oh come on I wanted to hang out with you"

Dusk "I'll give you all the tuna you can eat if you do"

Rio "deal!"

Renna stands and bows at the waist. "This is my last mission. I already accepted their offer," she said, standing straight. "I leave in two days time."

Moon "ouch are you ok sapphire?"

Sapphire "ya I'm in pain though"

Moon "here "

-puts purple ice on the wound- "feel better?"

"Much"

"I'm sorry for leaving but it's in the best interest. If I leave the council, I'll probably come back to visit. I hold no promises that I will stay," she said

Moon "sapphire I want you to go with Renna please"

Sapphire "but I can't fly"

Moon "open your wings" -sapphire opens her wings and moon spreads eternal ice over the first and then makes an exact replica- "there now go to her and watch her please"

Sapphire "always moon I will see you again I promise" -and with that she fly to Renna-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back