• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Fox sitting down : then atLeest be at moons funeral!" He yelled "he said to me A year back that if anyone was to leave

Or be killed he would kill himself because nude did not want to loose anyone anymore than he already has without paying for it"

She turns and watches Sapphire fly. "Hello young one," she said before turning away. "Go back to where you came from. I'm leaving the guild."

Sapphire "I can't moon said to watch you I don't disobey my best friend he is worried about you"

She then turns to Fox. "Don't let him hurt himself over me. I'll visit when I can."

"He shouldn't be worried about me. I'll be fine."

Sapphire "i mean about a month from now he will come looking for me and you to bring you home"

Sapphire "I can't say right now but soon enough ar ewe leaving?"

(Go to the settings/locations)

Sapphire "ok then let's go home I guess"

Moon "I'm so tired but I'm almost there " -moon countines to fly one and lands on the island so tired he passes out-

Sapphire "what I didn't ask what you were doing I'm just going"

Moon "what are you doing here"

Meteor "M00n the time has come"

-Grabs m00n and takes him and whisper time to pay the price-

Last edited by a moderator:
"You loved her and you left. O was it the other way around....IT MATTERS NOT!!!.....You said that you would have me kill you, the time has come

Moon "no screw you ice dragon roar!"

-moon just barely shoots out of his grasp and shoots across the ocean - "whoops to powerful " -he mutters as he hits the ground-

Meanwhile fox went back to the guild hall and told everyone what had happened, then went to the bar and drank the night away

Moon "Ouch "-moon said rubbing his rump- "I need to hurry" -he says running to the transport shop-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back