• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna raised an eyebrow at him. "Would you like me to knock you out again? Might help," she said, helping him sit beside her.

Moon "good job and no I would miss time with you and dusk you especially" -he smiled weakly-

Renna rolled her eyes. "Then lie down. Sitting up won't do you any good," she said, shifting a bit. "Dusk... I say we rock the boat later," she said, staring at them in amusement.

(See ya)

-moon stares at her in disbelief but doesn't say a word but he is obviously hurt-

Renna sighed and looked at Moon seriously. "I wouldn't do that. I'm cruel but not that cruel. You don't have to believe me...."

Renna didn't acknowledge his words, looking back over the sea. She really wanted to kill something.

Right when she was thinking that the boat landed on the shore

Moon "oh thank god land!"

Renna hopped out, not bothering to lend a hand. "Come on. I really want to kill something," she said, walking towards the tower.

Renna transformed her armor into the usual Fairy Armor. One of her favorites. In her right hand is the ice sword, tightly grasped.

Renna looked back at him. "Come on. Maybe killing these creatures will make you feel better," she said in false cheerfulness. "It will make me happier to kill something," she muttered, too dude for normal ears to hear.

Renna rolled her eyes. She lifted her hands as if to throttle him, making a weird face. She started running, reaching ahead, not caring of what could be danger.

-calmly steps your of the boat-

-and walk towards the asalting wyrees with a blank expression on his face-

Renna laughed as she slayed many of the beasts. Hey laughter was happy and quite scary to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back