• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

At that moment sin walks up behind Renna and starts inspecting the blood crystal he used to seal the wound

Dusk had walked back to his home and decided he had had to much excitement that day and laies in bed

Renna came back out. "You know, these cuts went way down. You touch my boob and I will kill you," she said

Renna smacked Moon across the back of his head. "We have only been on one date. These girls are mine," she said, grinning

Sin sines 'no need' and casts a spell that removed all the crystals and gathered them in the palm of his hand

'You are going to want to take it easy for the next month' and with that he left

Sin pops back up out of nowhere and stabs a sword made out of crystal blood into the floor then vanishes again without a trace

Moon "hey your still the most beautiful girl to me btw ow"

(I'm getting off talk to you tomorrow)

Renna looked the sword and groaned. "I swear, I keep getting presents. Swords," she said, hiding her face into the crook of Moon's neck. "And thank you. And I'm sorry but the girls are mine for now." She presses a kiss onto his neck before walking inside.

((Goodnight))

Rain gets up when a cart roles bye on the road "d*** how long was I out" he looks back In the direction he had come from and syed the started walking forward again

Illyria had created a whole store worth of alcohol. Draining half of it, she lays down on a bed she had in memory and tried not to cry. She wanted Rain. She needed Rain.

Rain herd a whisper in the wind saying -she needs you, turn back- and so he turned back not knowing what would happen

Illyria had started humming drunkenly to herself. She didn't mean to hurt him. She didn't mean for anything. Maybe she should leave. Maybe they'll find her body and think happy things. Maybe Rain will come back and be joyful about it. Illyria stood up and grabbed a couple things before walking away. Drunk and not knowing any better, she walked in the same direction Rain was going.

The moment rain had turned back he began to think clearly again like a spell had been lifted off of him and now he wanted to go home... He wanted to see Illyria and so he began run back

Illyria continue to hum, ignoring the stares of men, ignoring the cold. She could die without a care in the world. All it would take is a little push to finally jump over the cliff. In her hands is a bottle of sake and another swung aimlessly in the air.

((I automatically think off London bridge....))

Illyria thought she imagined the voice as she spots a cliff. Perfect. She hummed louder. The bottle of sake long forgotten in her hand.

Illyria stops and stares at him. "Are you a figment of my imagination or are you real?" she whispered, the bottle shattering as she dropped it.

Illyria kissed him back. "I'm so sorry. I forgive you. Please don't leave again," she said, sobering up and hugging him. She wanted to cry. She hurt this man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back