• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

(Can Armo have a plot later? I want her to have a romantic relationship with a male, and then become evil! Y'know, killing people and such.)

Dusk reaches Illyrias house knocks on the door befor noticing the letter on the ground which he proceeds to pick up and inspect while waiting

Illyria flicked her hand and the door opens, showing the horror of her anger.

Renna stopped, holding onto him. "Don't let them find me," she says, repeating it as he rocked her

Dusk walks in regretting his decision "holly s*** what happened hear" he seas as he walks in

((Dude rain isent there))

"Ask Rain... He's the one who hurt me," Illyria said, curling tighter.

Renna nodded, burying her face into his chest

Dusk "I haven't seen him.. But I did find this letter from him outside" slowly hand her the letter "do you want to read it"

Renna nodded. "I shouldn't have done that," she says softly, her bottom lip trembling. "Are you okay?"

Illyria grabbed the letter, slowly opening it. ((You wanna put down what he says?))

Renna pulled back and stared at him. "Go to sleep," she said softly

Moon "no I'm with you when you sleep I will besides I need to go back and kill the rest of the demons"

"I'm somewhat inexperienced, but I believe I've done well!" she replied."How well do you get along with everyone else? Mainly Sam."

Star "I'm ok being the grandson of zeref"

Moon "I'll be fine I'm taking star and Lilly with me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back