• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna closed the distance and kissed him, bringing him closer to her as she does.

Illyria laughed and pulled away. "Now... what do you think of me?"

Illyria raised an eyebrow, anger boiling in her. "You just want me drunk, don't you?" she hissed, standing up and marches away, anger and hurt rolling off of her.

((Illyria is pissed and hurt. Now she will never trust him...))

Rain to himself "God d*** it, good job rain you f***ed up again..." Smacks himself in the head multiple times saying "stupid" each time

((Wait what? I'm lost... Then what's this?

[QUOTE="Dusk Wolf]Rain "you know what I want to try the only drink that has ever made you drunk" he aged finishing his sake

[/QUOTE]
She thought he didn't like her and only wanted her drink... for something she may not remember...))

((IGNORE THAT POST!!))

Illyria bars her door after slamming it shut. She roars in anger and let's it all out. Everything exploding till she is done. She collapses on the ground and curls into a ball. She trusted someone and they hurt her. Again. She didn't want to be anywhere near him ever again.

Renna nodded, curling up in the bed. She closes her eyes and is out in minutes.

Rain walked out of the guild that night passing Illyrias house after placing a note on her doorstep, and with one final look waked forward and never stopped.

The morning after some insane things that had been going on at the guild, Armo left, feeling disappointed to ever join Fairy Tail.'Maybe... I could join a dark guild?' Armo didn't mind the prospect of killing others for money, sure, but it could deem her unattractive to men. "Maybe I can find a team here to join," she said to herself, flipping her hair."I need to find a boyfriend, anyway!" she sure didn't mind causing drama, either. In her short time at the guild, she had gone up several ranks.

Illyria never cane out in the morning. She never left her room. Everything was destroyed, shattered, and torn. She couldn't do it. She closed her eyes and stayed asleep. Her magic usage had exhausted her. She wouldn't be the same.

Renna wakes with a scream, eyes darting around as she scrambled away from her nightmare

Dusk "mayhaps I will see how moon and renna are doing but after what sin told me it probably won't look good"

Renna screamed a but before realizing who it was. She breaks siren and cries onto his shoulder, big fat tears falling onto his shirt.

Dusk slowly gets out of his cher and decides it would be against his better judgment to go and see them today so instead he goes to check on Illyria

((Many things...))

Illyria lays on the floor, unable to sleep. She screwed up. She trusted someone. And he hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back