• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

-moon turned his head and she noticed he was crying- "if she doesn't wake up I don't know what I'm going to do"

Wendy: *hugs moon* I'm not sure when she'll wake up but she knows your here. Talk to her when you can, hold her hand. Something to let her know she is safe. I hold no promises she will remember anything. Only who she is what guild she is in, and her magic. You can build up a stronger relationship with her afterwards. If she does remember, be there for her. She will be terrified and scared.

Renna huddled deep into the abyss of her mind. She wants to wake up. She needs to wake up. She can't allow anyone to lose who they love. Not like she did.

((Is what my plan? Making get forget? Nope. Her being scared of loud noises and retiring? Maybe...))

Renna sighed in her abyss vwhen she heard his voice. She focused on moving her hand. Her finger twitches slightly, noticeably.

Wendy: *smiles* That's good. She can hear us. She's trying to come back. To where she knows home is.

Renna focused again. She's shattering the window that had locked her in and going to keep it open. She wants out.

Illyria giggled. "A toast to your new power," she said. "What'd next on your list?"

((Tag me in your posts so I know. Sometimes it won't show...))

Illyria nodded, taking a drink of her sake. She was slightly disappointed though. "Rain.. what are we? Girlfriend and boyfriend or just friends with benefits?"

((Sorry, had to eat.))

Illyria gave him a soft smile, shifting to turn in her seat. "I think of you as your own person. That you are not your parents. That you are kind and sweet. And a great drinking partner. I think of you as a man who knows what he can be capable of and drives for what he wants. You are amazing Rain. Don't let anyone tell you different," she said

Renna finally opens her eyes, first everything fuzzy and then, clear. She looks up at the sight of Moon and she starts to sob. Her hands covered her face as she does do.

Renna sobs into his chest. "I'm so sorry!!! So, so, so very sorry!" she subs, holding onto him.

Illyria's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Which one?"

Renna nodded, closing her eyes. "I just wanna sleep... Can we go home?" she murmured, barely awake.

Illyria grinned and kissed him back. "Girlfriend and boyfriend?" she guessed, kissing him once again.

"Yes of course" -moon then picks her up with ease and carries her to the travel lacram and teleporting home he the. Lays her on her bed and sits down with a groan- "there all safe a sound in bed"

Renna stared at him with wide eyes. "Will you... Will you stay with me tonight?" she asks, a bit of fear in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back