• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

((Nope. You throw a punch at her and you're lucky she doesn't kill you))

((Maybe I'll have Sam come over to him))

Renna looks at the boat ava wrinkles her nose before looking at Moon. "Are you going to be okay?" she said

Renna glared at two dark guild members as they loosed get hiding spot. She looked at Moon and her fingers signed, Should I take them out?

Renna picks up her bow and nocks two arrows. She takes a deep breath and fires, instantly killing the two dark members

She nods, holding her bow down. She was using a chameleon armor. A skintight suit that had the ability to blend her to her surroundings except to those she wants to see her.

-rolls forward like a ninja and see seven dark guild members-

"I got this ice dragon spear"

-as the spear slides through the last one a enormous boom goes off-

Renna froze. Her eyes flashing in anger. We are supposed to be discreet. I'm only trying to see if we need Sam to help us. Our maybe the whole guild. No big noises, her fingers sign angrily. She then disappears from his side as she goes off to scope out

Renna frozed at the sight of the massive demon on front of her. She locked eyes with the beast and she swore it grinned. And then the attack came.

A piercing scream left her mouth as four large talons dug into her chest and flung her against a wall where she lay bleeding out.

"Renna" -moon yelled- "now your going to die you demon

"Ice dragon secret power!"

-moon then transformed into a giant ice dragon the same size the demon was-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back