• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Illyria stood them ands cups his face gently. "Well, I don't. As long as you know who you are and aren't, don't listen to what they say," she said gently. Her thumb rubbed his cheek softly and her eyes holding warmth.

Renna nodded. "I would just storm the place and destroy everything in sight," she said

Rain grabs her hand "thank you" he seas befor kissing her

Dusk "there may be more now they had just finished when I got there" he sead walking out of the guild hall

Renna laughed. "If they are Minor demons, it'd be easy," she said. "I've fought a few. Killed them. Easy."

Illyria grinned and kissed him back. No problem. But I only speak the truth," she said as she pulls back.

Dusk walks over to the wincing at pain as he does "no I started this job so I must finish it"

Rain "I know... I'm going to the peer for a while I'll see you back at the guild hall"

Dusk "DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!... And besides thies aren't lesser demonds I would have been fine if they were"

-puts his hand on dusks shoulder- "here let me help then" -a purple ice spreads over the spots that hurt the most-

Renna glared at both of them. "I'm leaving to go on this job. Bye boys," she said and walked away

Illyria walks into the guild and sits at a table, a bottle of sake in hand.

Renna catches the punch, and stops walking. She turns to him and the angry in her eyes is terrifying. "DON'T YOU RIPPING DARE DO THAT AGAIN!!" she roars slamming her head into his, knocking him out.

"Nope. Wondering what I did to deserve affection," Illyria said.

Renna sighed and dropped Dusk. "Let's go," she said softly, walking forward and not looking back

Renna sighed and took the offered hand. "I have anger problems. And I really want to kill something,"she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back