• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna grinned. "I will kill this a**hole who did this to you," she said.

Illyria kisses him back before pulling away. "Don't go to far. You only just kissed me yesterday," she said softly

-moon grabs his shirt-

"Tell me the person that did this is going to die for hurting my friend"

-anger blazing in his eyes-

Dusk "for what giving a new arm or my previous injuries"

Rain "yea sorry" he seas smiling at her "you want to head Down to the guild?"

Renna pulls Moon of Dusk. "Don't hurt him anymore," she said, wrapping her arms around him and buries her face into the crook of his neck

Illyria grins at Rain and pecks his lips before walking to the door. "You coming?" she asks, grinning

(Wait who was Renna holding on to moon or dusk?)

(Wait who was Renna holding on to moon or dusk?)

((She is holding on to you dud))

Rain "yah" follows Illyria to the guild

Dusk looks forward as if having a hard time remembering the event "it whas three demonds sommond by the dark guilds"

Renna's eyes grew dark, she lets go of Moon and walks calmly to the door. "I'm going out for a bit. Follow me all you want. But I'm warning you, it won't be pretty," she said, her voice dangerously soft with a bit of anger in her voice.

Illyria grins and waits for him. "Tell me Rain, why did you kiss me?"

Rain "why do you think"

Dusk "renna you won't be able to take them on your own" he sead looking at her "all the dark guilds are joining forces and reviving delioras demonds we need to wate and tell the council what I have found out"

-Lilly is singing in the corner softly- Lilly "will I ever make friends here?"

(We need someone for Lilly I have her but not using her)

Renna growled and looked at him. "But I can stop some of it," she said. "Even if my own life is at risk."

Illyria grinned. "Is it because I was on your lap?"

Rain "no because your the first person who hasn't compared me to my father"

Dusk lays back down and gos back to sleep

Illyria looked at him. "I'm the daughter of Gajeel. I see no point in being out parents," she said softly. "You aren't your father. It your mother. You are Rain."

Renna walks forward, anger rolling off her in waves. She was pissed. Again

Renna sighed, stopping. "I just want those things dead," she said softly. "But I'm so filled with so many emotions. I just dint know what to do...."

-moon stops her and looks into her eyes- "first things first we have to find them and then we will work out the details"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back