• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Raiden walks into the guild hall wanting to sign up. He then sees a blonde boy. "Umm excuse me do you know where I can sign up for the guild." Raiden said.

Sam saw the kid from afar and grinned. She walked over to him and looked at him. "Master isn't here. You need something?"

"I just want to sign up for the guild." Raiden said. He herd good things about fairy tail. It is a really strong guild. He tried to join saber tooth, but they just kicked him out.... literally.

Illyria walks to him from her kitchen. "You got drink and didn't feel like walking home. So you crashed at my place," she said, shrugging as if it isn't something new.

Sam grins. "Well, you can stay here and wait till master comes," she said

((Don't you dare like I sead there is a lot more to it than what I'm muttering))

Rain looks at Illyria "really d*** but I could have sworn someone punched me"

Illyria flips him off will taking a sip of water. "That happened but you weren't that drink when it happened," she said, eyes angry. "You can leave now. That wad me being nice." With that, she marches back into the kitchen.

Renna raised an eyebrow. "Really now?" she asks, giving him a look

((I swear... I hold no promises for any violence. Just let me know if I've gone too far. I do love writing death scenes...))

((I'm tired. I'm sick. I got two hours of sleep. I'm violent today. And a bit sleepy. And guys, DM me when you want a relationship with one of my charries. Rain shocked me by kissing Illyria. I would've come up with something better if I had known. Thank you.))

Rain gets up off the couch slowly walks into the kitchen and hugs Illyria from behind "hey is something rong?"

Sin walks into the guild the next day and walks into the infermery pushes everyone out then shuts and locks the door

Illyria sighed and leaned into him. "I feel like it's my fault for not warning Dusk," she said, closing her eyes.

((There. I took a nap.))

You walk in to find dusk sitting up with a new arm made af cristlized blood

Rain "it's ok you didn't know that it would actually happen" he kisses Illyrias neck

Illyria bit her lip. She leaned further into his hold. "Yes but... I could've warned him... I geek as of its my fault. Always do when one of my premonitions come true," she murmured.

Rain "well it's not" turns her around to face him and kisses her more

Dusk lazily looks at renna "oh...hello"

-moon is sitting there looking at dusk- "dusk who did this we need to kill what did this to him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back