• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna blushes. "Because I want to be my own person. I'm a lot crueler than her," she said.

Illyria nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling him to a table. With a wave of her hand, she created two casks of ale. "Drink up."

((I'm alive. I'm at a friend's house.))

Renna sighed, looking away. "Figured you'd say that," she muttered and kicked her house ahead of his.

Illyria looks at him. "Want more?"

"You acknowledge me as my own person but you still compare me to her," she yelled back, her hair gently twisting in the air.

Moon "I didn't say that I said you have some of her great qualitys like you won't let any of your friends get hurt and you try your hardest to finish what you start"

Renna sat frozen in her seat, as her bottom lip started to tremble. "But I lose friends. Beats I don't know my own strength," she said, looking back him. "I do what I can but everyone always get hurt when they are around me..."

Illyria looked at him. "There are dorms here. You can sleep at my place if you want," she offered.

Rain "I think I had better stay with you... I'm going to need someone to make sher I don't dye in my sleep"

Sin looks to make sher he didn't kill the new girl then continues walking

Rain "haha I guess your right"

Renna leaned into his touch before turning her head and pecking his cheek. "You can be a sweetie sometimes," she said.

Illyria laughed. A clear laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back