• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Sin activates the magic symbol and creates a crystal sickle made out of the blood dusk had bled on the floor

(Ok sin is there as well)

-star walks over a taps sins shoulder-

"Let's go introduce our selves"

-Lilly wakes up with a start cold sweat running down her back-

Moon "no I'm have this feeling something is wrong plus you don't want to be on this mountain when it's late"

( :/ ok then)

Renna laughed. "They'd be a fool to mess with us," she said and then frowns. "I don't blame you. I leave the guild when the master is there."

((I should have Sam walk over...))

'"Hey, cutie!" Armo shook star's hand. "Nice to meet'cha!" She than crossed her arms underneath her bust, causing them to pop up a bit.

Sam walls over and grips the woman's shoulder. Hard. "Honey. Look, we don't allow this type of things unless you're drunk. You're boobs aren't large. Now stop," she said sweetly.

((Sam is kinda a b****))

Armo glared. Hard. Smacking the arm off her shoulder, the young woman put her hands on her hips."Flat boobs. I don't know what your issue is, but lay off," she purred with insincerity. Her breasts were still showing. Moving forward, she flipped her hair and replaced her angered face with a beautiful smirk.

Renna shifted uncomfortably. "Master and Grandmother ate very encouraging for me to take S class jobs. I technically am a S class mage..."

Moon "well so am I but everyone tells me not to do s class"

Star "is there going to be a problem girls?"

Sam laughed. A dangerous laugh. "Nope. I don't pick fights with the likes of her. Now excuse me, I have a mission to do. Ta-ta!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back