• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Illyria watched Rain go, shaking her head. Why oh why does she do this to herself?

Renna walked to the horses. "I enjoy riding horses."

Rain gets home and poors a bottle of red wine into a cup then sits on the couch and thinks about Illyria

((I'm wondering if everyone forgot about dusk))

Dusk gets moved to the guild infermery for safe keeping until he wakes up

Sin walks into the guild hall just as soon as they finish putting Dusk in the infermery, he then sits in the far left corner, then he proseeds to cut his finger with a knife and draw blood magic symbols in the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Illyria has downed over three casks of ale, her head resting on the table. What did she do for such affection? She is a killer, a complete drunk, and always flirty. Seriously though, she wanted to know.

Illyria grunted a hello, looking up.. "I need a drink," she said, going to stand up.

((I won't be on much today boys.))

Illyria curled her lip at the sight of his drawing. "You know, I'm not going to be cleaning that."

((Plot twist the monster is a girl .3.)) *I grab ahold of the cloth that i asume is the mans. I dont understand whats happening they told me that ulimate power wouldnt change you* Foot step from the caves entrance become louder *They are marking me as a monster but i didnt do this something in me did* ((Raven tail is the guild she is in)) Choko screams at the conflicts that is going around her mined "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE."

CassieAB11 said:
((Plot twist the monster is a girl .3.)) *I grab ahold of the cloth that i asume is the mans. I dont understand whats happening they told me that ulimate power wouldnt change you* Foot step from the caves entrance become louder *They are marking me as a monster but i didnt do this something in me did* ((Raven tail is the guild she is in)) Choko screams at the conflicts that is going around her mined "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE."
((Did you complete the charrie application?))

Illyria flips him off and walks away, had held high. Well before she stops. "Where is Rain?"

Samantha chooses that moment to walk in. "Look! A person I don't know!"

Renna nodded. "It's because they aren't machine like. There breathing things," she said, swinging over the house

((... everyone died...))

'Do my boobs look flat? Is my hair right?' she sighed to herself. Entering the hall, she gave a smirk/smile. Despite her nervousness, she was staying cool to keep her rep. "Hey guys! My name's Armo and I'm a new member!" she leaned forward , exposing her cleavage. With a flirtatious wink, she placed a hand on her hip.

[QUOTE="Erza Scarlet]Renna nodded. "It's because they aren't machine like. There breathing things," she said, swinging over the house

((... everyone died...))

[/QUOTE]
Wait, what? Ah... can someone be there to interact with me?

Technavslol said:
'Do my boobs look flat? Is my hair right?' she sighed to herself. Entering the hall, she gave a smirk/smile. Despite her nervousness, she was staying cool to keep her rep. "Hey guys! My name's Armo and I'm a new member!" she leaned forward , exposing her cleavage. With a flirtatious wink, she placed a hand on her hip.

Wait, what? Ah... can someone be there to interact with me?
(Star is there but you have to talk to him directly btw that's me and please used the )( when out of character talking)

Moon "that's right well we better be heading back its getting dark"

-starts heading back-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back