• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna laid on the ground unable to catch her breath. Blood bubbled from her mouth as she wheezed. Her breathing breathing slowed, her skin paling, and the blood pool around her growing.

Lilly "Wendy something is wrong I think Renna is in trouble"

-as moon kill the demon he returned to normal size and put ice over Rennas wound-

"I'm not losing you he keep whispering"

Reba wheeze and coughed, blood coming out of her mouth. "Moon... I'm so sorry," she wheezed, raising a bloody hand, trying to cup his cheek but her eyes were growing fuzzy and dark. "I'm so sorry...."

Wendy: *nods* I know... I can feel it too...

Lilly "we have to find them come on" -she grabs a travel lacram-

Moon "I'm not losing you" -he muttered as he covers her hole body with sleep ice to preserve her- "I will save you my love" -and at that he walks out right as soon as Lilly and Wendy show up-

Wendy: MOON!! PLEASE!! Take the ice off of her!! We can save her!

((I warned you guys earlier about violence... But not about a maybe death... oops...))

At that moment sin steps out of the shadows and sines 'stay still' he then uses blood magic to put renna's blood back in her body cristlize the wound then simply disappears back into the shadows

((Oh no you all died))

((So... is Renna going to be frozen in sleep forever?))

((I've been waiting for Moon. He needs to unfreeze my Renna!!!))

Illria looks up from the table and looks at Rain. "Practice again?" she asks, holding out a towel, which she just created.

((Y'all poofed again...))

Rain grabs the towel "yea you could say that or you could say that I ended up washing myself into the pear"

Illyria gave him a look. "Or you could say that you have it your all," she says ands a bottle of sake was created in front of him.

Rain finishes drying off and seas "but I can now turn 100% of my body into water" as he triumphantly grabs the sake

Renna had fallen into a deep sleep, her wounds still poisoning her in a sense. She didn't want to wake up. It felt nice to be in calming darkness.

((Renna in a comatose state))

Renna felt the pain but she couldn't react. She could hear and smell everything around her but she couldn't move or speak.

Wendy: *shakes her head* She's here with us but her body wants time to heal. Yes, he healed physical wounds but it's always the head that is the hardest to kill. Her mentality is trying to collect what has happened and trying to heal itself

Wendy: Moon, what's wrong?

Renna heard the question and tried waking up. But no matter how much she struggled, she couldn't escape. She needed to make sure her friends were okay.. And make sure Moon is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back