• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

((Was planning on it))

The letter read

Dear Illyria, I'm sorry for what I sead I didn't mean it but I guess you must really hate me now so I'm leaving I don't know where I'm going I only know that I'm going forward if you ever see me again I just have one thing to ask of you... I want you to kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. Sincerely rain

Illyria eyes widen and she starts to cry. "No! Don't do this to me!" she wailed, racing out of her house looking for him. "RAIN!! PLEASE COME BACK!" she wailed.

Renna shook her head. "If you're going... I'll come with you."

((Are you going to bring Rain back?))

Dusk reads the letter "holy c*** rain" leaves Illyrias house shuting the door behind him then starts walking to moons house with the letter in hand

((In dew time my friend in dew time))

Illyria falls to the ground, crying. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry," she cried, looking to the direction she was sure he went. Her eyes were red and puffy and her face had tears streaming down it.

This was the third town rain had walked through that day, he was tiered but he new he had to keep going so he walked

Dusk knocks on moons door and yells "moon you need to see this"

Illyria had dragged herself back to her house, hiding in her darkness and sorrow.

Renna flinched at the knocking, shrinking away a bit.

((Brb, have to shower))

Rain collapsed in the middle of the rode "I need to sleep" he curled up on the hardest pach of dirt and fell asleep

-grabs the letter and reads it- "oh dear god you need help my friend but I can't help you find him I have Renna and then the demons to deal with"

Renna gets up and snags the letter. "I can search for him if you want," she said softly, her eyes going soft

-moon looks at her with stern eyes- "no your just barley got back where is my time?"

-moon looks at her with stern eyes- "no your just barley got back where is my time?"

"I'm not mad I just want to spend time with you before I leave"

"I'm not mad I just want to spend time with you before I leave"

Moon "but what if you get hurt I'll never forgive myself"

Star " not really every one in the guild is afread of me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back