• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Illyria kissed him back. She then nodded, her cheeks coloring as he took her hands. "Yes... Are you going to your house or crashing at mine again?"

"Actually, can I crash at yours? I kinda destroyed everything in mine," she said, cheeks coloring a bright red.

(sorry guys I have been sick the whole weekend, so I have not been able to post anything, let's pretend that my disappearance was fox on a mission) "IM BACK" fox yelled

Fox goes to sit down

Illyria shivered and turned to look at Rain. "You shouldn't do that," she whispered and kissed him

Illyria shook her head. "I couldn't hate you. I was pissed. You never answered my question and simply asked for drink. That hurt a bit..."

((BACK OFF SLEEP!!! MY TIME!!!))

" I got stuck in a cave for three days, why? were you worried." Fox looks at Sam thinking that he worried her

Rain "I'm sorry about that but once I start drinking sometimes my mind focuses only on that"

Sin stares at fox and Sam and slowly starts to walk away

Sam scoffed. "I worry for all in the guild. Unless you really want me to care for you," she said. An underlying tone is in her words. Questioning him if he had any affection to give her.

Illyria sighed. "I'm a sober drunk. I remember everything. Anyway, do you want to answer it now?"

Renna stopped, waiting for Moon. She wanted to spend time with him before he had to leave.

Star "you see sin we have evil magic you blood magic mine well death magic we are not the most likely people to understand love are we?"

-moon grabs her hips and twirls her around- "you know you really are beautiful even with your scars"

Rain "yes and I think you are the most beautiful, amazing, and powerful woman I have ever met and I never want to piss you off again" ending his sentence by kissing her on the cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back