• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna grinned and blushes. "Thank you," she murmured. She presses her lips against his for a brief kiss before racing off. "If you catch me, I'll do anything you want!"

Illyria blushes brightly. "Well, I got that all goes well," she said, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Sam blushed. "Um.. I.. ah. Lily! Hi doll, do you think you can help Fox?" she asks, her cheeks flamed.

((@Fox163 , do you want your charries and Sam to have a relationship?))

Sam looked down at Fox. "I think he hurt himself on his mission..."

Reba laughs and stumbles around, trying to find a hiding spot.

-moon stops and takes a sniff- "there you are" -running towards her hiding spot-

Lilly "of course" -heals him-

Renna tried contorting herself into a small space in the wall. Her bones were slightly dislocated for her to fit. She has a guess on what he wants....

((Did everyone die? O.o ))

((Yep, dead. I'll be on in the morning but I'll be up for awhile yet....))

((Guys, watch 50% off on YouTube when your have a chance. It's hilarious!))

Renna sighed and continued out of there, her joints popping back on place audibly. Not giving him a chance to react, she races off again.

(( O.o .....))

Renna nodded, standing and swaying slightly. She uses his shoulder to help her. "I'm peachy."

Sam bit her bottom lip nervously. She liked Fox but wad worried that he didn't like her back. Frustration and embarrassment welled in her. Her cheeks were bright pink and eyes holding... She doesn't even know

Renna nodded. "By the way... you caught me," she said, whispering the last part in his ear.

Sam makes a face at the exceed, her face flaming with embarrassment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back